Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Blog

I decided to start a new blog. I switched my old adoption blog over to a new one a couple years ago I guess it was. When I decided I wasn't just blogging about adoption stuff. Then I went private with my blog recently and stopped blogging months ago for personal reasons. Now I decided I wanted to start blogging again, but still have the same reasons for keeping the other blog private. So, I am not blogging on my private blog, and I will be blogging on this new one. I couldn't come up with a good blog name that someone else didn't already have. So, I named it "some people think I'm crazy". I thought it was a silly title and true enough, I am "some people" sometimes, and perhaps you agree with me. But anyways, welcome to my new blog! I will be sharing things on here about my life, my children (though not their names or faces), homeschooling, deaf school, adoption issues, fun times, good memories, bad times, and everything in between. Oh yeah, and we like our dogs a lot, so there will probably be pics of our dogs. Like these:

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to cyberspace blogging! I've missed reading your thoughts these past several months. Best wishes for you and your family for a blessed and successful 2013! Love you! -Aunt K <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your blog. Good to see you're beck :)

    ReplyDelete